Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Washington State: Family Time



it has been 6 months since my trip to the washington state to visit my brother and his family. it was a splendid visit as always. Moreover, i got to visit some old and new places during my stay. 

let me share some of the highlights of my trip:


This was my 2nd time visiting the aquarium with my nieces. We celebrated my niece's birthday that day and everyone had a lovely time. 











2. Tulip Festival 

It was Tulip season during my visit so we went to one of the tulip farms (Roozengarde Tulip Farm) in Skavit Valley to check out the abundant display of tulips.


despite a chilly and gloomy weather, everything looked divine. i highly highly recommend checking out this farm. 






















rated #1 on things to do in Seattle by Tripadvisor. Prior to my flight back to LA, my brother and eldest niece spent the day at Seattle. we have visited this exhibit which was situated nearby the space needle.

admittedly, the exhibit ticket fee was costly but for one time experience, it was worth a visit. The experience was visually appealing but sadly, my 6 year old niece got bored. haha!














Last Thoughts about Washington (State)

washington state is known for its wet weather. it constantly rains but during my visit it only rained once. i can't believe that i missed the rain.

moving forward, this trip has been a low key trip for me. i spent most of the time with my nieces, which was the real treat for me.

anyway, there are a lot of scenic and amazing places to visit in washington state. though most of the places requires a long drive but i assure you it is worth it!! 

looking forward again til my next visit and hopefully by then i can visit more places and maybe a side trip again to Vancouver?! heehee.
SHARE:

No comments

© The Vain Traveler. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig