Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Florida State: A Photodiary


aaaand i'm back to the sunshine state. i have finally visited my bestfriend's city and stayed in Fort Lauderdale for 2 weeks with an overnight in Orlando to visit another BFF. 

let me share a photodiary of my trip to Fort Lauderdale and Miami.


West Palm Beach










American Airlines Arena, Miami

first time to watch a live NBA game!





South Beach, Miami



























Little Havana, Miami














Last Thoughts about Florida


My last trip to Florida was only 3 days so i made sure this time around it will be longer, more than 2 weeks! hahaha! i was grateful and will always be thankful for the warm hospitality i received during my stay (thank you, bessy!). moreover, two weeks are not enough to explore this part of Florida but this means i have a reason to visit again. crossing fingers!
SHARE:

No comments

© The Vain Traveler. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig